The Bazel User Conference is an annual gathering of the community surrounding the Bazel build system: users, contributors, and fans.
The conference agenda is still being shaped, but you can expect:
- Tech talks, demos, and lightning talks presented by members of the Bazel community
- Breakout sessions covering
- The Bazel rules ecosystem
- Language rule specific breakouts
- Information about Bazel 1.0
- Bazel training and information sharing
- Office hours with Bazel team members
- Conference social and networking opportunities
- ...And more!
If you want to give a talk or a demo, or just interested in a specific topic, please fill out this form.